Food is Taurus’ epicenter. They most likely will be armed with a fabulous culinary skill all their own, but rest assured anyone who knows their way around a kitchen has got an easy in to their affections. Their heart is their stomach, and if they’re not fed right, nothing goes right. Not one to fill up on salad, they’re meat and potatoes kind of man and love a good meal that sticks to their ribs. You better believe it, like everything that they consume; they want it to be rich, hearty, and filling. They desire substance, not just sustenance. Give this to them and they’ll be putty in your hands.
- Restaurants with hearty foods, using lots of sauces and gravies. Steakhouses are perfect. Also, any place that serves things like stews, chili, or fondues will hit the spot.
- A place with a homey atmosphere where they can really chow down and at reasonable prices. They have a practicality thing about them, too.
- Deep-fried food joints. They love grease!
- Gourmet dining. Taurus is the sign of sensuality, so fine dining is their idea of romance. Plus, being that they’re typically so no-nonsense, anything deemed expensive will turn them on.
- Ethnic eateries. French, German, and American are prime choices. They all generally have a heaviness to the textures to their food—giving them that filling feeling they adore.
- Dinner cooked by you or have them cook dinner for you. Home is their preferred place to be; add food to the mix and you’re just that much closer to the boudoir and the nesting mode they so crave.
- Pastries. Taurus loves dessert. It’s the finale of any proper dining experience. Know good dessert spots and your night could only get sweeter!