1. What is your full name?
- Bianca Strozzi Solderini.
2. Where and when were you born?
- I was born on May 7, 1478 in Florence Italy, in our family Palazzo.
3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
- My father’s name is Roderigo Solderini, he was a merchant of textile, and a nobleman from an old Florentine family. He was a good man and loved all of us unconditionally. He gets angry easily but it goes away in a while. My father loves to read books and if he is not working, he will be seen reading near the window in his study. My father was a tall man, he always stood straight and walked with certain gait that could only be classified for men with great dignity and influence. He had balck hair but over the years it was scattered with some white. My father has round, grey coloured eyes that are expressive, which I got from him. He has a deep, strong, authoritative voice, but when it comes to talking to my mother and my siblings and I his voice becomes gentle and loving, unless he is scolding me or my brothers.
- My mothers’s name is Adellina Solderini. She is a homemaker and runs the house with so much ease and grace. It was from her that I learned how to be a good hostess. My mother was beautiful, her hair looked like it was made of spun gold and her eyes were a clear blue. We weren’t as close when I was a little girl, for she always wanted me to be a proper lady. But as soon as I entered adolescence she became my diary, and she was the wisest woman to me. She seemed to know and have a solution for everything.
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
- Alessandro is the eldest, and he is most like Papa in temper, quick to get angry. He is a skilled swordsman, but when it comes to understanding the business, he is weak. When we were children we would always fight, but when I grew a little bit older he became my spar-mate.
- Vittorio is the middle brother, and he is the smartest of my brothers, but he likes to keep to himself a lot. When there are things I do not understand, he would happily teach me, but it would get boring sometimes. He was the one who taught me Latin, German, French and English.
- Niccolo is the youngest brother, and the one who I was closest to. He is more like my my mother, sweet and caring, yet sometimes it gets him into trouble, especially when he tries to get me out of scrapes. When we were children we used to dream of becoming famous world-explorers, but this didn’t happen due to the deaths of my brothers.
5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.
- I live in London, in 37 Upper Brook Street with my daughter, Victoria, her nanny Mildred, and some maids, a butler and footmen. I also have a palazzo in Venice which is newly renovated and restored back to its former glory, with a little touch of modernisation.
6. What is your occupation?
- I am an opera singer for the Royal Opera House. I have been been with them for three years already.
7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
- I am of average height, 5 feet 7 inches to be exact. I have a 22 inch waist, as women in my time weren’t as stick thin as they are now. I have a milky complexion, with light freckles scattered on my face. I have blonde hair, a shade darker than my mother’s and I have grey-coloured eyes like my father. I have a scar on my forehead that I got when I was eight because I wanted to prove to my brothers I can walk on the roof and I ended up falling. I also have small hands and feet.
8. To which social class do you belong?
- We belong to the nobility, even if my father is a merchant, his family and my mother’s family come from old Florentine familes. Now I belong to the upper middle class, I can provide for myself and for my daughter, as well as the twins I am bearing.
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
- Now that I am a vampire, the only things that weaken me are the sun, and fire.
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
11. What does your voice sound like?
- Some people say I have a child-like voice. I am a coloratura soprano when I sing opera.
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
- If I may ask?, I must say
13. What do you have in your pockets?
- I don’t put anything in my pockets because I always carry a bag when I go somewhere.
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
- I don’t like it when people tell me to hurry up, it’s because I like to take my time, so when it comes to feeding, I like to play with my food unless I am really hungry.
- I keep everything to myself sometimes. When I am provoked, I try not to get angry and suppress my rage, so when I reach my limits my temper is something that people should try to avoid, for I am like a bull that sees red. When I calm down I return to my placid state and try to avoid conflict as much as possible.