1.) Describe your character’s relationship with their mother or their father, or both. Was it good? Bad? Were they spoiled rotten, ignored? Do they still get along now, or no?
- Bianca had a good relationship with her parents and she was close to both of them, who showered her not only with affection and love, but with anything her heart desired. She was their pearl, because she was their only daughter, and took care of her the most. Her parents loved each other very much, and it was rare to see a Renaissance couple that married out of love, for marriages at that time were arranged. But tragedy soon struck the Solderini family as Bianca’s mother, Adellina died from Typhoid Fever. Months later, her father, Roderigo also succumbed to the fever and passed as well, leaving Bianca broken hearted.
2.) What are your characters most prominent physical features?
- Bianca’s most prominent physical features are her sharp grey eyes, her peach soft lips and her golden tresses. She was always told that she was painted by Botticelli, and that she resembled the beauties in his paintings.
3.) Name one scar your character has, and tell us where it came from. If they don’t have any, is there a reason?
- Bianca has a small subtle scar on her forehead from her childhood when she fell because she tried to prove to her brothers that she could walk on the ledge of the roof. She fell on the bushes and suffered a small wound on her head, which resulted into the small scar, and a broken arm.
4.) How vain is your character? Do they find themselves attractive?
- Bianca knows she’s attractive, but she has no reason to flaunt it to anybody. She only looks at the mirror only when she needs to, but doesn’t look into it out of vanity.
5.) What’s your character’s ranking on the Kinsey Scale?
- Bianca is a 1 on the Kinsey Scale, preferring heterosexual relationships. But she is open to affection towards females and is open to a relationship with them.
6.) Describe your character’s happiest memory.
- Bianca has a lot of happy memories, but the two happiest she’s had so far was when she adopted her daughter Lily, and when she finally reunited with her Maker, Marius.
7.) Is there one event or happening your character would like to erase from their past? Why?
- Along with a fair share of happy memories, Bianca had some unhappy ones as well. Leaving her Maker, Marius was the worst decision she has ever made. She felt betrayed by Marius and betrayal is something she never took too well to. She wanted to stay so much, but her pride prevented her from doing so.
8.) Day of Favorites! What’s your character’s favorite ice cream flavor? Color? Song? Flower?
- Well, Vanilla is Bianca’s favourite ice cream. She couldn’t really eat them but she tried it once and liked the simplicity of the taste, so she eats some when she feels like it. Bianca’s favourite colour is emerald green and white. Emerald green because it is the colour of her birthstone, and white because of her name, which in Italian means white. Bianca is a big fan of Florence and the Machine, and her favourite song is Shake It Out because it uplifts her spirit whenever she feels down. The sunflower is Bianca’s favourite flower because it reminds her of happiness.
9.) Who does your character trust?
- Trust doesn’t come easy to Bianca, but there are a few people who have earned her trust. These are: Marius; her Maker, Mael; Marius’ Maker and one who she considers a good friend, The Countess; who she is a consort of and who she looks up to, Nijah; her best friend, and Skia; whom she’s very fond of and is most like herself when she’s around him.
10.) Can you define a turning point in your character’s life? Multiples are acceptable.
- When she finally met Marius.
- When she was turned into a vampire.
- When she left Marius.
- When she adopted her daughter.
- When she became a consort of the Countess
11.) Is there an animal you equate with your character?
- Bianca is like a tiger, cute, but deadly.
12.) How is your character with technology? Super savvy, or way behind the times? Letters or email?
- Bianca is pretty average when it comes to technology, she owns a Blackberry which she uses for texting and calling but that’s about it. She knows how to use the computer for searching about things she needs to know like recipes or checking her email. Bianca likes to write letters and little notes, but with the slow snail mail nowadays, she decides against it, but if the person lives within London or near the vicinity of her house she asks her footman to deliver a note.
13.) What does your character’s bed look like when he/she wakes up? Are the covers off on one side of the bed, are they all curled around a pillow, sprawled everywhere? In what position might they sleep?
- Bianca sleeps in a coffin, but sometimes when she like space she sleeps in her king-sized bed with white silk. When she wakes up some of her pillows are on the floor, her comforter scrunched up. She’s a very fidgety sleeper and moves around a lot when in bed, but she keeps still when she’s in her coffin.
14.) How does your character react to temperature changes such as extreme heat and cold?
- Bianca hates extreme heat and cold. She gets really mean when the temperature’s too hot or cold, because she likes balance, and sudden changes in weather makes her feel like her balanced world is disrupted.
15.) Is your character an early morning bird or a night owl?
- Bianca during her mortal years was more of a mix of both, able to wake up early and sleep really late. But now that’s she’s a vampire, of course she could only go out at night.
16.) Are there any blood relatives that your character is particularly close with, besides the immediate ones? (Cousins, Uncles, Grandfathers, Aunts, et cetera.) Are there any others that your character practically considers a blood relative?
- Bianca is close to her cousin Francesca, who lived with her because Francesca was an orphan, and Bianca needed a playmate besides her brothers. Before Bianca’s parents died, Francesca got married and Bianca would still be close to her. Armand, whom Bianca has known since they were both mortals, is also close to her, because he would visit her in her palazzo and they would spend time together during the day, talking. Bianca considers Nijah and the Countess as blood relatives, along with Marius, who’s blood runs through her veins.
17.) What’s your character’s desk/workspace look like? Are they neat or messy?
- Bianca desk is very neat, with her laptop in the middle, a notepad and pen on the right and a lamp on the left.
18.) Is your character a good cook? What’s their favorite recipe, whether they’re good or not? (Microwave mac-and-cheese applies.)
- Bianca’s a good cook, though she can’t eat what she cooks or bakes, the mortal friends that come and visit and eat dinner at her house praise her simple yet flavourful cooking. Bianca’s favourite recipe to cook is Tuscan chicken with Rosemary and Thyme, with creamed pumpkin.
19.) What’s your character’s preferred means of travel?
- Bianca, if she has to travel like a mortal, prefers to fly as a means of travel if she has to go out of the country, but she like travelling using a car to get to nearby places. If she’s not too lazy, she would walk, provided that the place she was going to is near.
20.) Does your character have any irrational fears?
- Bianca has an irrational fear of clowns ever since she was a child. Even as a vampire, she can’t stand the thought or sight of a clown.
21.) What would your character’s cutie mark be?
- Bianca’s cutie mark would be a sun, or a dove.
22.) If your character could time travel, where would they go?
- She would love to go back to the year before her parent’s died, and spend more time with them.
23.) Is your character superstitious?
- Bianca is not superstitious.
24.) What might your character’s ideal romantic partner be?
- Bianca’s a hopeless romantic on the inside, and she loves a man who can sweep her off her feet, and show her affection and sweet romantic gestures such as serenading her or taking her some place she’s always wanted to go to.
25.) Describe your character’s hands. Are they small, long, calloused, smooth, stubby?
- Bianca has small, dainty, smooth hands with nails that have grown and hardened since becoming a vampire.
26.) Second day of favorites! Favorite comfort food, favorite vice, favorite outfit, favorite hot drink, favorite time of year, and favorite holiday.
- Blood is Bianca’s favourite comfort food/drink, but when she is depressed she doesn’t feed for days or even weeks. Bianca doesn’t have any vices. Hot chocolate is her favourite hot drink from her mortal years. Autumn is Bianca’s favourite time of the year when the air is cool and crisp. The Venetian carnival is her favourite holiday, because it gives her an excuse to dress fancy.
27.) Pick two songs that describe your character at two different points of their life, and explain why you chose them.
28.) If your character’s life was a genre, what would it be?
- It would be a romantic drama comedy. It’s a mess.
29.) How does your character smell? Do they wear perfume or cologne?
- Bianca smells good due to her vampiric nature, but her signature perfume is Burberry Summer, and her favourite cologne is Acca Kappa’s White Moss.
30.) And finally: Write a letter to your character, from yourself.
You have everything in the world to be happy for, people who care about you and love you, a daughter who adores you, and a wonderful career. Let go of the hurt you’ve been holding on to for so long, for there’s no use in doing so. Be happy, smile all the time, and you can never have too many shoes.
1. Describe your character’s personality in 3 words, and why.
- Sweet- Bianca is a sweet person, and she loves to be approachable to people.
- Loyal- Bianca is very loyal, and if people want to harm her loved ones, they would have to go through her first.
- Loving- Bianca loves to love people. It doesn’t matter to her what status a person is, or where he or she comes from, she will love you no matter what.
2. Best personality trait?
- It would be that Bianca doesn’t like to see the negative side of things, and that she always loves to smile despite the adversity she faces.
3. Worst personality trait?
- Bianca has a wicked temper when provoked too far. She’s patient, yet when she’s pushed too far she becomes cold and ruthless to the person who angered her.
- Bianca loves to read, often reading books about history or political books. But she likes to read light books such as Harry Potter and romance novels.
- Bianca’s other hobby is to bake and cook, though she can’t really eat it, her daughter and her mortal friends enjoy it.
- Would shopping be considered a hobby?
5. Any quirks/bad habits?
- Bianca has a habit of blaming herself for things she did not do.
6. Introvert or Extrovert?
- Bianca is an extrovert and loves interacting with people.
7. Favorite RP moment?
- When she finally patched things up with Marius.
- When she officially became the consort of the Countess.
8. How is their relationship with (fill in the blank)
- Marius-As with most relationships, Bianca’s relationship with Marius is like a roller coaster, it has it’s ups and downs, but she loves that she’s finally in good graces with him again. She loves Marius more than she could even comprehend, and is always ready to love and protect him no matter what.
- The Countess-Bianca’s relationship with the Countess is one that she is comfortable with and enjoys, the Countess brings her joy and brightens her mood everytime she see’s her.
- Nijah-Bianca loves Nijah as if she was her real sister. Nijah’s like a sister she’s never had. She will always be loyal to Nijah, and love her forever.
- Armand-Bianca knew Armand ever since he was a mortal in Venice, and she loves him unconditionally, and keeps watch over him.
9. Any piercings, tattoos, body art, ect.
- Bianca only has piercings in her ears.
10. Who are their closest companions?
- The Countess
11. Describe their physical features
- Bianca has golden hair that reaches the small of her back, and it curls at the end. She has grey eyes that look blue depending on the lighting. Bianca has milk white skin with some light freckles scattered on her arms, back and face. She’s 5 feet 7 inches tall, with small, dainty hands and feet.
12. Are they old fashioned, or a trend follower?
- Bianca is sort of a trend follower, but she likes to do things in her own way, such as in her manner of dress, she doesn’t like to be to flashy, she likes it simple but classy.
13. Describe an outfit that your character might wear for a typical
- For a typical night, if she’s at home, she likes to wear a simple loose cream knitted pullover, black trousers and flats, but because she’s usually out at night either hunting or rehearsing, she wears a dress and flats because it helps her move more.
14. How often do they drink, if at all?
- Bianca drinks blood from the Evildoer, but when the time comes where she has to drink due to the company of mortals, she drinks wine and cocktail drinks.
15. Do they have a scar or scars with a story behind them? Are they embarrassed or proud of these?
- Bianca has a small subtle scar on her forehead which she got to prove to her brothers that she can walk on the ledge of the roof. She fell and broke her arm and scraped her forehead. It’s stayed with her, but she doesn’t notice it because it’s so subtle.
16. Personal belief on romance?
- Bianca is the kind of woman who’s heart rules her head when she’s in love, and it’s gotten her hurt before. She’s open to love and she loves a man who could sweep her off her feet and dance with her while whispering sweet nothings in her ear, or a man who would treat her like a precious gem.
- Bianca is Roman Catholic, because at the time when she was born, the Roman Catholic Church was at its height. She still goes to church with her daughter every Sunday at 7pm.
18. What can make them the most angry?
- Bianca’s a patient woman, but when people threaten her loved ones, she does not tolerate that. She also does not like when her balanced world is disrupted, or when she is told to hurry up, for she does like to take her time with things.
19. When are they most happy?
- Bianca is happy most of the time, and loves to see things from a positive perspective.
20. Personal philosophies/mottoes?
- The worst prison is a closed heart. -Pope John Paul II
- Bianca never stopped loving Marius even after she left him in Dresden.
- Bianca was married to Christopher De Torres from July 21, 1947 to April 15, 1949. (story can be found here: http://thebiancasolderini.tumblr.com/post/17608965837/memories-and-resiliency)
- If you pressure Bianca, she will purposely move slower just to annoy you.
- Bianca is a big fan of Florence and the Machine.
- She has a fear of clowns, even if she is a vampire now.
- Bianca is a loyal friend and a dedicated enemy.
- Bianca, never married again after Christopher.
- Bianca’s favorite color is emerald green.
- Bianca likes going out to clubs, but at the same time, she likes staying at home and reading.
- When Bianca is at home, she likes to curl up with her daughter and sing her to sleep.
1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
2) What was your dream growing up?
3) What talent do you wish you had?
- I wish I could paint, but alas, I was not blessed with that talent.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
5) Favorite vegetable?
- I don’t eat human food, but I’ve taken a liking to lettuce.
6) What was the last book you read?
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.
7) What zodiac sign are you?
- Taurus. I was born on May 7, 1478.
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
- Just the piercings of my ears.
9) Worst Habit?
10) What is your favorite sport?
- I don’t have a favourite sport.
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
13) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
- Too many to mention, and it’s not worth talking about.
14) Tell me one weird fact about you.
15) Do you have any pets?
- One. A tiger named Samson. He’s very gentle, and only attacks when I tell him to.
16) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
- Clowns depress me. Imagine a life spent faking happiness so others can be happy. It’d be cute if they’d succeed even once, but tell me - have you ever been cheered up by a clown? No? That’s what I expected. It’s so scary, clownhood - a life of utter failure.
- And I hate them. Period.
17) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
- Nothing. I’m content with the way I am, honestly.
18) What color eyes do you have?
- Grey. But depending on the light, sometimes they look blue-ish.
19) If you won $50,000 today, what would you do with it?
- Save half it, then invest the other half.
20) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
- Cook or bake, read, take walks with Samson and Lily, visit friends, hunt.
21) Do you swear a lot?
- Only when I have to, or when I’m startled. Or when I’m very angry.
22) Biggest pet peeve?
- When people don’t knock, or when people tell me to hurry up.
23) In one word, how would you describe yourself?